Monday, November 8, 2010

November

Hi peeps :) I'm here again. Things has just been crazy but in a good way lately. I just had my Lasik done last Friday and I'm still in the midst of recovery. It was an anniversary gift from Brandon and I am just so thankful for having not to wear specs and lenses again. I really have to make mention how much of a good husband Brandon has been especially for the past few days since the surgery. He served me on an hourly basis and really took good care of me. Thank you Brandon, for everything ;)

Well the year is coming to an end and this year has gone by so quickly. It's our 3rd Christmas at our new place and I am just really excited about 2011. 2010 has been the best year for me so far and I know 2011 is going to be better.

Okay will write again! Hava good november.

xoxo

1 comment:

Bassnote said...

I lost you, but found you again. You may remember me as Bassnote from Live Journal - or not - I am happy to see that you are happily married to a good man in Christ. It is important to be equally yoked.

At any rate, I have to read back through your blog now and catch up!

Peace and Grace,
Dan