Monday, October 18, 2010

I disappeared!

Hi peeps,

I apologised for the lack of appearance. I have been complete takeover by work and just couldn't find the time to come to this space. Well like I say, work has been busy but I am enjoying every bit of it. I truly want to thank God for a good boss. I believe having a good mentor is extremely crucial, it breaks or makes your future.

God made everything good for me. I thank God for His grace upon my life every single day. Frankly speaking, I could never go through a day without His grace. It is that simple but yet supernatural. And so the year is also coming to an end, Brandon and I are hitting our 2 year mark as a married couple. I said it before, that marrying him was the best decision I have made for myself. Brandon has enriched my life in every way. The most important thing is, your partner should made you love God, love life, love people more. And that is what Brandon has done for me, he made me a better person altogether.

So whenever I see him, he is a reminder that God is good to me. He is a reminder that I don't have to fear for anything. He is a reminder that God is real. I see goodness and love in him. So I pray that you will find that special someone :)

Alright I have to go. I will write soon. This time the interval won't be a month.

Take care and have a cosy quiet Monday.

Muaks XOXO

No comments: