Monday, September 20, 2010

Walk with Jesus

I have started writing in a journal again. I want to be able to look back and remember God has been with me every step of the way.

It has been a good week of rest. I had 5 days of MC from the surgery. I watched Mad Men, cleaned the house alot and caught up with a few people. I don't think I would want to go for the surgery again (I still have 2 more), unless it affects me again. The whole process is just a lil' traumatic. But on a good note, Brandon took leave and stay home with me for a day. It is always nice to have Brandon for myself.

So work began for me today. It has been good so far. I give the credit to God, I needed grace and strength to go back to work and I got it. I just cannot imagine doing life without God, it's just too hard and demanding. Please do yourself a favor, give Him yourself. There will never be regrets when you do that. But you could end up having regrets if you put yourself too much in other areas. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of ALL wisdom.

Once you set your priority right, everything else falls into good place. My love for God enables all the areas in my life to flourish. So I would like to see that happen for you too. Get a grip on Jesus.

I got to get back to work. We will talk again.

Love,
Someone who needs Jesus for everything

No comments: