Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life as of Now

Hi peeps,

just some snaps. I removed my wisdom teeth (2 of them) on Monday. I think I lost 3 kg from the water diet.

Felt like I have got alot of things done this year. I removed much junk and added onto the useful stuffs to-do list. So I am giving myself a pat on the shoulder. Please second that.

As of now, this is how I feel:-

Marrying Brandon was the best decision I made in my life.

I am thankful for friends like Euzanne, who is willing to come bring me porridge and keep this sick girl company.

I miss my cell group, and especially like Gina who is away again this week.

I am hoping to see my folks today, family brings me perspective and keeps me going.

Brandon is songleading this weekend again. I guessed at the end of the day it's all about doing it well. We need to not be hard on ourselves. Life is not just about ministry.

I have a blessed life, I have no lack as of now.

Have a great week y'all.

No comments: