Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jetting-Off

Hey peeps,

sorry I was swarmed. And I am still swarmed! I was caught up with work, the house (did a lil' refurnishing), lots of family & friends get-togethers and planning for the upcoming trip.

I am so looking forward to the trip, I need to unwind. And I am looking forward to have Brandon for myself. No ringing phones, no incoming smses, no immediate work requests, no internet, no disturbance... Just me and my best friend, Brandon.

I look forward to the serenity. The last time I sat by the pool with a book was in January. I miss the feeling of not worrying about deadline and let the wind hit my face gently. We all need to disengage to engage better.

Farewell my friends :) I'm celebrating a new me.

Have a wonderful August.

Your friend,
June

No comments: