Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mummy

It was Mummy's Day out yesterday. I think I found my perfect friend, my mum. It has been ages since we had gone out.

I always remember Mum working and toiling for the family. So it was very good bonding and loving time for both of us yesterday. We went to Orchard Ion and did some eating, shopping and walking.

I never realised this but my mum is a wonderful person with the biggest heart I know. She is a virtuous lady who taught me how to be gracious and not speak a word of evil against anyone. She taught me how to be clean and how to be organised. Essentially I am a fruit of my mum, I am a fruit of her heart.

So I am really thankful and happy to be spending some time with her. I look forward to bring my folks on a trip in time to come.

Be good to your parents :)

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."
Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

Ellen Do said...

this warms my heart.
my mom was there for me when i was sick. she called me 4 times a day to ask me how i am. it's nice to have mummy.... :)