Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun Times

Hey yall :) We're currently out of town.

We got here late afternoon yesterday. I have to say that this place exceeds our expectation. It's a cosy town with lots of colonial architectures & heritage. I think both B and I already fell in love with this place.

So anyway I am sitting in the Executive Lounge now, using the computer. I remember praying about this trip, asking God that everything will be smooth. Well we needed this getaway, and the last thing we need is murphy's law on us. And everything has been perfect so far. We are staying in an Executive Room, got upgraded and tapped into the corporate rate. So we feel really blessed and thankful.

We both spent abit of time praying and thanking God yesterday. I think we all need to break away from the pace of work and get in tune with God again. It was really good peaceful time for us. I like what B said, it is more than a physical escape, but it's a spiritual rejuvenation with the Lord. So it's really good fun times for us. We feel very at peace here.

Ok got to go. We are trying to catch the evening yoga session later! Will share about our trip more.

Love you all :) Whoever that's reading.

No comments: